WinRAR for Windows PC is a very simple application that has a user-friendly interface. WinRAR is a powerful file archiver developed by RARLAB. It is easier to use compared to many other file archivers and even a new user can use the basic functions easily. It is a tiny application that really fast and it requires only a few system resources. It can be used to secure your file as it is able to encrypt your archive using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits. It is also capable of repairing damaged archives.
The WinRAR app is Windows 11 and 10 compatible and it is available in over 50 languages and in both 32-bit and 64-bit; compatible with several operating systems (OS), and it is the only compression software that can work with Unicode.
Is WinRAR free to use?
WinRAR is available as a trial version with access to all features. After 40 days you will get a pop-up urging you to buy the license, however, you can continue using the software without losing any functionality. A single WinRAR license costs $29, which will remove all the limitations and any pop-up messages.
Is WinRAR compatible with the latest Windows 11?
WinRAR is fully compatible with Windows 11. It also features GUI elements consistent with the OS like rounded corners and snaps layouts.
- WinRAR supports almost all popular compression formats such as RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z, and 7-Zip.
- This file archiver is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables, and object libraries particularly well.
- It allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
- WinRAR is also ideal if you are sending data through the web. Its 128-bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
- It is shareware, meaning you have the chance to thoroughly test it. The program can be used absolutely free of charge for 40 days.
Download WinRAR for Windows 11, 10, 7:
Download for Windows 32-bit, Size: 3.1 MB
Download for Windows 64-bit, Size: 3.3 MB